This privacy statement governs, also in light of the new European Privacy Regulation n. 679/2016 ("GDPR"), the policy on the protection of personal data including the access to the services offered on the site www.madeamilano.com to users as holders of personal data that deserve protection under the current legislation.
We inform you that the Data Controller of your personal data is the company MADEA MILANO s.r.l., with registered office in Milan at Via Montenapoleone, 8 C.F. - VAT number 10112750962 (hereinafter, "Madeamilano.com"), e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
The provision of personal data is necessary for the purchase and sale of the goods - including payments and delivery as well as, in general, for all the activities related to the processing and management of purchases, including the legal, and/or fiscal, and/or accounting fulfillment of the orders. Please note that refusing to provide data for the above mentioned purposes makes the fulfillment of the service impossible.
The provision of personal data is optional for any different use by MADEA MILANO than the mere order management.
All Personal Data that are optionally provided by the users, and specifically acquired through the followings
The Personal Data will be handled by MADEA MILANO appointees through manual, electronic and telematic means, apt to guarantee their safety and privacy. All Personal Data will be recorded on computer and, where necessary, paper supports. Moreover, they will be recorded on a database owned by MADEA MILANO and will be accessible to people working within the company.
All Personal Data can be transferred as needed to external parties, such as:
The personal data undergoing processing, are the personal data that the User provides at the time of purchase or registration to the site or the subscription to the newsletter, and in particular:
Contact information: e-mail address.
Billing information: name, surname, company, VAT, telephone number, country, address.
Shipping information: name and surname of the recipient, telephone number, shipping number.
Personal data: birth data, place of birth, nationality, gender.
Economic data: bank details (if necessary).
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to Madeamilano.com are truthful and up to date, agreeing to any change to the plan, being the User solely responsible in case of inaccuracy or falsity of the data for any damages and losses caused to Madeamilano.com or third parties.
Madeamilano.com says that the personal data obtained are at all time adequate, relevant and commensurate with respect to the scope, specific purposes and the nature of the service provided.
The data of the Users registered on the website and/or subscribed to the newsletter, are provided to Madeamilano.com, also for the following purposes:
- data analysis for training and/or statistical purposes; fundamental activities of analysing the content of the information provided and profiling for the proper management of the activities and services provided by Madeamilano.com
- recording of telephone calls for reasons of quality of service and monitoring the resolution of requests for assistance;
- sending of promotional and informative electronic communications on the services provided by the companies with which Madeamilano.com maintains commercial agreements (including commercial communications of its own, professionals Users and third parties) relating to the design sector. For the purpose of this information, for products or services inherent to the design sector, are meant all present and future products and services included on the site, as well as any kind of product, service or campaign specifically intended for the design world.
Madeamilano.com has the right to send such promotional electronic communications for the entire existence of the relationship between Users and Madeamilano.com, always and when the User does not show the opposite.
Madeamilano.com is authorized to process the personal data of Users for the aforementioned purposes to the existence of a legitimate interest of Madeamilano.com, expressly recognized by current regulations regarding protection of personal data, to correct service.
Madeamilano.com is authorized to process the personal data of Users for the aforementioned purposes, as expressly recognized by the current legislation, (A) if the User has given his consent and/or (B) if the submitted information is related to products and services similar to those subject to prior sales or negotiations, provided that the User has not opted to stop receiving such communications.
In case of registration to the site or to the newsletter, Madeamilano.com may also transfer the personal data of the Users to the following recipients and for the following reasons:
- to any other companies connected to Madea Milano S.r.l. and to all other subjects to whom it is necessary to communicate them, by law or by contract, to allow the fulfillment of the purposes described above (such as credit institutions, professional offices, business partners).
- public authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations to which Madeamilano.com may be required by reason of its activity;
- suppliers who need access to personal data of Users for the provision of services contracted by Madeamilano.com, and with which Madeamilano.com has signed confidential agreements and contracts for the processing of personal data necessary and required by current regulations in order to protect the privacy of Users.
Madeamilano.com reserves the right to keep the personal data of the User for the entire duration of the relationship with Madeamilano.com and, once this relationship has expired and regardless of the cause, until the expiry of the legally applicable limitation periods in relation to the purposes and to the legitimate interest in the processing of your personal data.
Once the relationship is extinguished, Madeamilano.com may continue the further processing of personal data exclusively for the purpose of certifying the fulfillment of its legal or contractual obligations. Once the limitation periods have expired, the User's personal data will be permanently deleted or, alternatively, anonymised.
The User has the right to exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, limitation of processing and/or opposition to the processing of data.
These rights can be exercised by modifying their site settings appropriately or by requesting the cancellation from the list of recipients at the bottom of each email - related to the newsletter service - received from Madea Milano at the address indicated on the website. In case of problems for the actual online exercise of their rights or for any type of doubt or controversy, it is possible to write to the e-mail address: email@example.com mentioning the right to exercise in the object mail.
Finally, for the treatments referred to in this statement, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data(www.garanteprivacy.it).
Madeamilano.com informs Users that we have adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures established by the regulations in force, and in particular by the GDPR, to ensure the security of personal data and avoid their destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the personal data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
The User consents to the use of temporary markers (cookies) and to the monitoring of IP addresses.
Under current legislation, there is a "cross-border flow of data" only in the presence of a direct communication of data to certain recipients located in a foreign jurisdiction. For the purposes of the legislation regarding the protection of personal data, the transfer of data abroad becomes relevant when the flow of data is directed to third countries outside Europe or to international organizations.
Madeamilano.com informs users that, as of today, there is no transfer of data in this sense and Madea Milano.com undertakes to communicate any change occurred.